Cold Water softener flake DM-3128N
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TON/TONS PER MONTH|
Model No.: Sofmatic DM-3128N
Cold water soluble softener flake Sofmatic DM-3128N is a fatty acid amide complex, used for the softening finishing of cotton and its blended yarn or fabrics, giving an excellent soft hand feel.
Features and Advantages
Soluble at room temperature.
Good stability against alkali, electrolytes, and hard water.
Gives fabric or yarn a soft, smooth, and fluffy hand feel.
Little influence on shade.
Good compatibility with cationic finishing agents.
For the softening finish of cotton and its blended fabrics or yarns.
Dymatic Chemicals, Inc.
DYMATIC Chemicals, Inc. is a leading company dedicated to producing textile auxiliaries and other fine chemicals in China. Founded in 1989, the company operates more than 10 locations across China. The company has full capacities of product development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and technical support. The company was certified as "National Enterprise Technology Center" by the government and acquired ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications through the British Standards Institution(BSI). The company established an industrial postdoctoral workstation to enhance fundamental research in textile chemicals. The stock of "DYMATIC Chemicals"(002054) initial public offered in July 2006.
Because of its friendly corporate culture and unique business process, DYMATIC operates through a cooperative platform with tis customers, employees, suppliers and related corporations. The company always sustains its core competence of "the integration of market pull and technical push". Innovation is DYMATIC's foundation, Customization is DYMATIC's focus, Service is DYMATIC's ladder. Combined with sales force and technical support team, the company has built a legacy of customer service. The company's vision is to create excellence in company, employees, products and efficiency. Aiming to the China local market as well as global market, DYMATIC develops products tailored individually to the specific needs of its customers. The company has established the leadership in textile chemicals and expanded to leather chemicals, polyurethane chemicals, foaming agents and stabilizers. The company has received numerous awards from state and local government as well as technical communities.
Innovation has been the source of DYMATIC's continuous renewal and its ability to become a successful company. With powerful research capability and unique management style, DYMATIC became the fastest growing company in textile chemical industry in China. DYMATIC's corporate spirit is to work of improving the industry and society. DYMATIC values mutual success through cooperation. The company has a strong sense of social responsibility.
DYMATIC is committed to expend and improve technical innovative capability, and efficient business process. The company drives for an open and global enterprise through continuing development. DYMATIC are passionate about contributing to the success of its customers. DYMATIC builds mutual success through partnership.
- Company Name: Dymatic Chemicals, Inc.
- Representative: Huang Guanxiong
- Product/Service: textile auxiliaries , pretreatment dyeing printing finishing agents , textile functional finishing agents , printing thickeners , antibacterial and antiviral agents , Specialty and functional finishing agents
- Capital (Million US $): 400,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1989
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 50
- No. of R&D Staff: 71 -80 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 44, Keyuan 3rd Road, Xiaohuangpu Science and Technology Industrial Park, Shunde New and High-tech Development Zone, Foshan City, Guanddong Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Michael Ren
- Tel: 86-757-28399088-259
Premium Related Products